Late night drives, sweaty slow dances, sundresses, and open collared shirts - it quite literally doesn’t get hotter than this. We believe in good sex all year round, but especially during the season of love. Get hot and bothered this summer with these five sex tips, courtesy of the ONE Team.
Measure for Pleasure: Before starting your summer of sex, ensure you're using the right-sized condom. A poorly fitting condom can compromise both pleasure and protection, so take the time to measure yourself accurately to find the perfect fit at MyONE Custom Fit condoms. Finding the right fit will enhance your comfort, confidence, and pleasure for your sexy summer adventures.
Take out a Toy: Summer is the perfect time to explore and experiment. If you're looking to spice things up, consider incorporating a new sex toy into your play. Whether you're flying solo or with a partner, toys can provide added pleasure and excitement. Check out reputable online stores like SheVibe for a wide range of options to suit your desires, including vibes, anal beads, dildos, and more!
- Get it Wet & Stay Hydrated: As the temperature rises, it's essential to stay hydrated, both inside and outside the bedroom. Fun fact: dehydration affects your overall well-being, including sexual function. Also, staying hydrated can boost your immune system. The summer heat can also cause discomfort during intercourse. Combat these challenges by using a condom compatible lubricant, such as a water-based lubricant or silicone lubricant, which not only reduces friction but also keeps your skin moisturized. The best part is that our lube won't leave you feeling sticky afterward, so you can focus on all those good post-sex sensations.
- Summer Foods that Get You Frisky: The summer season offers a bountiful array of delicious and nutritious foods that can also rev up your libido. Consider incorporating the following aphrodisiacs into your diet:
- Oysters : Known for their reputation as a natural aphrodisiac, oysters are rich in zinc and amino acids that can enhance your sex drive and performance.
- Strawberries: Bursting with vitamins and antioxidants, strawberries can stimulate your senses and ignite your passion.
- Watermelon: This juicy fruit not only keeps you hydrated but also contains citrulline, which helps relax and dilate blood vessels, promoting better blood flow.
- Cherries: These succulent fruits are packed with antioxidants that boost energy levels and enhance sexual arousal.
- Asparagus: Asparagus is a nutrient-packed vegetable that contains high levels of folate, a vitamin that can increase histamine production and heighten sexual pleasure.
- Chili Peppers: Spicy foods like chili peppers can increase heart rate, release endorphins, and create a natural feeling of arousal. However, we wouldn’t recommend eating them prior to pleasuring someone with oral sex!
- Honey: A symbol of sensuality and sweetness, honey can boost energy levels and act as a natural aphrodisiac.
- Hot tip: Not only does eating healthy help you feel good, certain foods can do a myriad of amazing things for your body including keeping your blood pressure in check. Read more about food & sex on our blog.
Be Ready for Anything: If you're venturing outdoors for a romantic escapade, be sure to pack everything you need to get-it-on discreetly. Keep your sexual wellness essentials, such as condoms and lubricants, within reach, so you're prepared for any passionate encounters that come your way. Just be sure to respect others' boundaries and privacy, and be mindful of any rules or regulations in public spaces.
Get Frisky! Summer is all about embracing the carefree and playful side of life. Whether you're on vacation or relaxing at home, make the most of the season by exploring your sexual fantasies or new sex positions. Want to try something new but not sure what? We recommend Sex with Emily’s Yes, No, Maybe List to figure out what sexy activities you may be interested in, such as mutual masturbation or dirty talk. Be open to new experiences and prioritize pleasure in your life. Remember, your satisfaction matters this summer!
Got what you're looking for but not done yet? Visit the ONE website to experience the latest and greatest of the sexual health industry.