Hey there. Did you know it’s #CondomWeek (February 14-21)? And all throughout February is #NationalCondomMonth.
Start a conversation. Create an event. Let's talk about condoms. Here’s 10 ways you can get involved with ONE this week and beyond to empower, educate, and advocate for safer sex and condom use.
1. Your click = 2 condoms donated. Go check out the ONE All-Star Round. With just the click of your mouse, you can donate 2 condoms per day to a health organization. For the for the ONE All-Star Round, we invited some of our favorite artists from previous Design Contests to submit a new design. Each artist chose their health organization of choice, and are encouraging their networks to go vote. Go vote—and then go share on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
2. See your art on one of our future condom wrappers—and help donate condoms in the process. For over a decade, we have invited the ONE community to submit original artwork to the ONE Design Contest. Winners get a cash prize, a year’s supply of condoms, and up to 5,000 condoms are donated to their health organization or school of choice. Design ONE now. And don't forget to browse our Gallery for inspiration.
3. Join the MOMENTUM™, our crew of volunteer activists. Take on assignments promoting safer sex. Your efforts will be rewarded with access to exclusive giveaways and opportunities, plus merits you can redeem for free condoms or other swag. Sign up now.
4. Organize a condom fashion show on campus. Lights, Camera, Action. Project CONDOM events, organized in partnership with ONE, allow communities to organize a Condom Fashion Show. Making clothes of our condoms? Yes, please. Apply to host Project CONDOM.
7. Support HIV/AIDS outreach work in urban communities. 20% of the sale price of from our ONE Street Art campaign products will be used to fund urban HIV awareness and condom distribution programs. Shop the collection.
8. Say hello to Tom of Finland. Learn why ONE partnered with the Tom of Finland Foundation to bring his iconic works of art to our signature condom wrappers. Shop the collection: A portion of all sales support Tom of Finland Foundation in its mission to preserve the artist's legacy and protect the work and careers of erotic artists worldwide.
9. Have an idea for an advocacy event in your community? Submit your idea or event to our Partnerships form. Let’s get creative, together.
10. Start a conversation. Simple, yet so important.
Stay connected! Follow us on social, and continue the conversation about safer sex and condom use with #onecondoms and #condomweek.