Sample kits include 2 condoms. 51E sampler also comes with 49E, which is a slightly snugger size.
- 10 lengths and 9 widths = one perfect fit for you.
- Made with advanced Sensatex® softer latex. Hyperthin & extra lubricated.
- Triple Tested. Reservoir tip.
- Discreet shipping.
- One-time purchase or subscribe & save.
- First-time customer? Find Your Fit (MyONE FitCode), and then follow the prompts to get a sample kit so you can confirm your size before you buy.
- We recently updated our FitCodes. Learn more. 51E was formerly S88; 49E was formerly S77.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed.
MyONE® HAS 52 CONDOM SIZES
That's right, 52. So you can get the exact size you need, both length and width, to increase comfort and pleasure. Find your perfect fit today and feel more confident tonight.
THE FULL MyONE® SIZE RANGE
10 lengths. 9 widths. One perfect fit for you.
*Study @ Center for Sexual Health Promotion at Indiana Univ. Bloomington **Magnum® is a registered trademark of Church & Dwight Co., Inc. MyONE® is not affiliated with or connected to Church & Dwight Co., Inc or its Magnum® brand.
Combine your Width Number (ex. 53) width your Length Letter (ex. H) to get your FitCode (ex. 53H).
Condom length and width data source: Herbenick D, Reece M, Schick V, and Sanders SA. Erect penile length and circumference dimensions of 1,661 sexually active men in the United States. J Sex Med 2014;11: 93-101.
COMMON CONDOM FIT CHALLENGES:
LENGTH: Too Long
Regular condoms are 7" long, too long for 91% of people.* Too much extra length can result in a thicker ring of latex choking the base of the penis1, or the condom hanging off at the tip2.LENGTH: Too short
If a condom is too short, it leaves the base of the penis unprotected from STIs3.WIDTH: Too tight
Regular condoms are too tight for 70% of people.* This can lead to uncomfortable constriction4, a painful tight ring at the base of the penis1, and erection loss.WIDTH: Too loose
If a condom is too loose, it can cause condom slippage5.
From skin-like feel to premium silicone, we have all your needs completely covered.