FINALLY, A GRAPHENE CONDOM
First condoms in the world made with graphene, a wonder material so strong, thin and flexible it’s used in space exploration. ONE® scientists discovered a way to molecularly bond our premium vegan latex with graphene, bringing its incredible properties to these Next Generation Condoms®.
- First graphene condoms in the world.
- One of the thinnest condoms ever made.
- ONE® scientists molecularly bonded graphene, the thinnest and strongest material on earth, with Sensatex®, our proprietary, ultra-soft, vegan latex
- The result is an ultra thin, flexible, and sensational condom.
- Enhances body heat transfer by 85% compared to standard latex condoms, providing advanced pleasure, connection, and improved skin-on-skin sensation.
- In a clinical trial, users preferred ONE® Flex™ 2 to 1 over standard latex condoms.
- Made with premium, natural rubber latex upleveled by the powers of graphene.
- Body-safe, vegan-friendly, and non-GMO. No parabens, gluten, dyes, or fragrances.
- Cleared for sale by the FDA, and triple tested for safety.
- Graphene is carbon-based, giving ONE® Flex™ condoms a signature, charcoal hue, incredible elasticity, and a comfort fit for improved sensation.
- ONE® Flex™ condoms are available in a package of 10
- Signature ONE® tube is made with 100% recycled materials
- Condom nominal width: 54mm; average length: 191mm.
AVAILABLE IN SELECT:
1 MILLION TIMES
THINNER THAN HUMAN HAIR
In a clinical trial, users preferred ONE® Flex™ 2 to 1 over standard latex condoms.